Using restriction mapping to teach basic skills in the molecular biology lab
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 199–205, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Walsh, L., Shaker, E. and De Stasio, E. A. (2007), Using restriction mapping to teach basic skills in the molecular biology lab. Biochem. Mol. Biol. Educ., 35: 199–205. doi: 10.1002/bmb.45
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2006
- Lawrence University
- 1National Academies of Science (2003) BIO2010: Transforming undergraduate education for future research biologists, National Academies Press, Washington, DC. Available at www.nap.edu/books/0309085357/htm/.
- 62002) Carrier analysis and prenatal diagnosis of haemophilia A in North India. Int. J. Molec. Med. 10, 661–664., , (
- 102002) “Stream”-lined education: Increasing student-initiated learning with an investigative DNA “stream,” J. Coll. Sci. Teaching 31, 303–307., (
- 112001) Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Manual, 3rd ed., Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, Cold Spring Harbor, NY., (