Simultaneous quantification of acylated and desacylated ghrelin in biological fluids
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1354–1359, December 2008
How to Cite
Aydin, S., Karatas, F. and Geckil, H. (2008), Simultaneous quantification of acylated and desacylated ghrelin in biological fluids. Biomed. Chromatogr., 22: 1354–1359. doi: 10.1002/bmc.1065
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!