Refolding and purification of rhNTA protein by chromatography
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 257–266, March 2009
How to Cite
Fan, X., Xu, D., Lu, B., Xia, J. and Wei, D. (2009), Refolding and purification of rhNTA protein by chromatography. Biomed. Chromatogr., 23: 257–266. doi: 10.1002/bmc.1105
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2008
- The Biomedical Fund of Scientific Committee of Shanghai. Grant Number: 024319214
- The effects of arginine on refolding of aggregated proteins: not facilitate refolding, but suppress aggregation. Biochemical Biophysical Research Communication 2003; 304: 148–152. and
- Protein refolding at high concentration using size-exclusion chromatography. Biotechnology and Bioengineering 1995; 50: 16–23. and
- Plasminogen activation by invasive human pathogens. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis 1997; 77: 1–10 and
- A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein dye binding. Analytical Biochemistry 1976; 72: 248–254.
- Purification and characterization of recombinant Fab-fragment produced in Escherichia coli. Journal of Biotechnology 1991; 9: 157–162. and
- Inhibition of aggregation side reactions during in vitro protein folding. Methods in Enzymology 1999; 309: 217–236. , and .
- Arginine as an effective additive in gel permeation chromatography. Journal of Chromatography A 2005; 1994: 49–55. , and
- Size-exclusion chromatography with an artificial chaperone system enhanced lysozyme renaturation. Enzyme and Microbial Technology 2002; 30: 792–797. , and
- A new thrombolytic agent and its prepared methods and application. Patent of China, no. 00112980.5, 2000
- Effective elution of antibodies by arginine and arginine derivatives in affinity column chromatography. Analytical Biochemistry 2005; 345: 250–257. , and .
- Refolding of recombinant proteins. Current Opinion in Biotechnology 1998; 9: 157–163.
- Urea gradient size-exclusion chromatography enhanced the yield of lysozyme refolding. Journal of Chromatography A 2001; 918: 311–318. and
- Engineered turns of recombinant antibody improve its in vivo folding. Protein Engineering 1997; 54: 333–343 and
- Advances in refolding of proteins produced in Escherichia coli. Current Opinion in Biotechnology 1998; 9: 497–501. , and
- New thromobolytic agent. Annals of Clinical Biochemistry 1987; 45: 212–218. and
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of lanoteplase. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis 1999; 82: 121–123. and
- Fast, reproducible size-exclusion chromatography of biological macromolecules. Journal of Chromatography A 1996; 743: 43–50. and
- A fresh look at the molecular pharmacology of plasminogen activators: from theory to test tube to clinical outcomes. American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy 1997; 54: 7–22.
- Enzyme Measurement. China Light Industry Press, 1992. and
- Some potentialities and drawbacks of contemporary size-exclusion chromatography. Journal of Biochemical Biophysical Methods 2003; 56: 1–13. and
- Renaturation of recombinant human neurotrophin-3 from inclusion bodies using a suppressor agent of aggregation. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry 1998; 28: 119–124. , and
- New directions in thrombolytic therapy. Current Opinion in Pharmacology 2001; 1: 164–168.
- Practical considerations in refolding protein from inclusion bodies. Protein Expression and Purification 2003a; 28: 1–8. , and
- Solubilization of active green fluorescent protein from insoluble particles by guanidine and arginine. Biochemical Biophysical Research Communication 2003b; 312: 1383–1386. , and
- Improved performance of column chromatography by arginine: dye-affinity chromatography. Protein Expression and Purification 2007; 52: 410–414. , and
- How additives influence the refolding of immunoglobulin-folded proteins in s stepwise dialysis system: spectroscopic evidence for highly efficient refolding of a single-chain FV fragment. Biological Chemistry 2003; 278: 8979–8987. , and
- Nondenaturing solubilization of beta2 microglobulin from inclusion bodies by l-arginine. Biochemical Biophysical Research Communication 2005; 328: 189–197. , and
- A modification of Sakaguchi's reaction for the determination of arginine. Biological Chemistry 1930; 86: 217–222.