Microseparation techniques for the study of the enantioselectivity of drug–plasma protein binding
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 225–238, March 2009
How to Cite
Escuder-Gilabert, L., Martínez-Gómez, M. A., Villanueva-Camañas, R. M., Sagrado, S. and Medina-Hernández, M. J. (2009), Microseparation techniques for the study of the enantioselectivity of drug–plasma protein binding. Biomed. Chromatogr., 23: 225–238. doi: 10.1002/bmc.1134
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2008
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology.
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Number: SAF2005-01435
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: POSTD/2007/062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!