Development and validation of a sensitive assay for the quantification of imatinib using LC/LC-MS/MS in human whole blood and cell culture
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1251–1258, December 2009
How to Cite
Klawitter, J., Zhang, Y. L., Klawitter, J., Anderson, N., Serkova, N. J. and Christians, U. (2009), Development and validation of a sensitive assay for the quantification of imatinib using LC/LC-MS/MS in human whole blood and cell culture. Biomed. Chromatogr., 23: 1251–1258. doi: 10.1002/bmc.1247
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21 CA108624, P30 DK048520
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!