Abbreviations used: CYP2C8, cytochrome P450 2C8; GFZ, gemfibrozil; GFZ-d6, gemfibrozil-d6; GFZ-gluc, gemfibrozil 1-O-β-glucuronide; LC/MS, single quadrupole mass spectrometry; LC-MS/MS, tandem mass spectrometry; LLOQ, lower limit of quantification; OATP1B1, organic anion-transporting polypeptide 1B1.
Validation of an LC/MS method for the determination of gemfibrozil in human plasma and its application to a pharmacokinetic study
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1300–1308, December 2010
How to Cite
Rower, J. E., Bushman, L. R., Hammond, K. P., Kadam, R. S. and Aquilante, C. L. (2010), Validation of an LC/MS method for the determination of gemfibrozil in human plasma and its application to a pharmacokinetic study. Biomed. Chromatogr., 24: 1300–1308. doi: 10.1002/bmc.1440
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!