Yan Zhou and Ming-Fang He contributed equally to this work.
A high-sensitivity UPLC-MS/MS method for simultaneous determination and confirmation of triptolide in zebrafish embryos
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 851–857, August 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., He, M.-F., Choi, F. F.-K., He, Z.-H., Song, J.-Z., Qiao, C.-F., Li, S.-L. and Xu, H.-X. (2011), A high-sensitivity UPLC-MS/MS method for simultaneous determination and confirmation of triptolide in zebrafish embryos. Biomed. Chromatogr., 25: 851–857. doi: 10.1002/bmc.1534
Abbreviations used: EAP, endogenous alkaline phosphatase; MRM, multiple reaction monitoring; PIC, product ion confirmation; TQ-MS, tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer.
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2010
- Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!