Degradation of thiram in water, soil and plants: a study by high-performance liquid chromatography
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 69–75, January 2012
How to Cite
Gupta, B., Rani, M. and Kumar, R. (2012), Degradation of thiram in water, soil and plants: a study by high-performance liquid chromatography. Biomed. Chromatogr., 26: 69–75. doi: 10.1002/bmc.1627
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!