Development of an HPLC method to analyze and prepare elsinochrome C and hypocrellin A in the submerged fermentation broth of Shiria sp. SUPER-H168
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 737–742, June 2012
How to Cite
Hu, M., Cai, Y., Liao, X., Hao, Z. and Liu, J. (2012), Development of an HPLC method to analyze and prepare elsinochrome C and hypocrellin A in the submerged fermentation broth of Shiria sp. SUPER-H168. Biomed. Chromatogr., 26: 737–742. doi: 10.1002/bmc.1722
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
- National High Technology and Special Funds of Science and Technology
- Innovation of Science and Technology Department of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BY2010117
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21045007
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: JUSRP21120
- Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010AA101501
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!