HPLC enantioresolution of (R,S)-baclofen using three newly synthesized dichloro-s-triazine reagents having amines and five others having amino acids as chiral auxiliaries
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 743–748, June 2012
How to Cite
Bhushan, R. and Dixit, S. (2012), HPLC enantioresolution of (R,S)-baclofen using three newly synthesized dichloro-s-triazine reagents having amines and five others having amino acids as chiral auxiliaries. Biomed. Chromatogr., 26: 743–748. doi: 10.1002/bmc.1723
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi, India. Grant Number: 01(2334)/09 EMR-II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!