Use of a green (bio) solvent – limonene – as extractant and immiscible diluent for large volume injection in the RPLC-tandem MS assay of statins and related metabolites in human plasma
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 48–57, January 2013
How to Cite
Medvedovici, A., Udrescu, S. and David, V. (2013), Use of a green (bio) solvent – limonene – as extractant and immiscible diluent for large volume injection in the RPLC-tandem MS assay of statins and related metabolites in human plasma. Biomed. Chromatogr., 27: 48–57. doi: 10.1002/bmc.2747
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!