Special issue: research article
A universal surrogate peptide to enable LC-MS/MS bioanalysis of a diversity of human monoclonal antibody and human Fc-fusion protein drug candidates in pre-clinical animal studies
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Special Review and Research Issue: Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Analysis
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1024–1032, August 2012
How to Cite
Furlong, M. T., Ouyang, Z., Wu, S., Tamura, J., Olah, T., Tymiak, A. and Jemal, M. (2012), A universal surrogate peptide to enable LC-MS/MS bioanalysis of a diversity of human monoclonal antibody and human Fc-fusion protein drug candidates in pre-clinical animal studies. Biomed. Chromatogr., 26: 1024–1032. doi: 10.1002/bmc.2759
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!