Quantitative analysis of docetaxel in human plasma using liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 355–361, June 2005
How to Cite
Kuppens, I. E. L. M., van Maanen, M. J., Rosing, H., Schellens, J. H. M. and Beijnen, J. H. (2005), Quantitative analysis of docetaxel in human plasma using liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry. Biomed. Chromatogr., 19: 355–361. doi: 10.1002/bmc.457
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!