Detection of androst-4-ene-3,6,17-trione (6-OXO®) and its metabolites in urine by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry in relation to doping analysis
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 689–695, November 2005
How to Cite
Van Thuyne, W., Van Eenoo, P., Mikulčíková, P., Deventer, K. and Delbeke, F. T. (2005), Detection of androst-4-ene-3,6,17-trione (6-OXO®) and its metabolites in urine by gas chromatography–mass spectrometry in relation to doping analysis. Biomed. Chromatogr., 19: 689–695. doi: 10.1002/bmc.496
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2005
- World Anti-doping Agency.
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 203[sol ]03[sol ]1062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!