High-performance liquid chromatography analysis of curcumin in rat plasma: application to pharmacokinetics of polymeric micellar formulation of curcumin
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 546–552, May 2007
How to Cite
Ma, Z., Shayeganpour, A., Brocks, D. R., Lavasanifar, A. and Samuel, J. (2007), High-performance liquid chromatography analysis of curcumin in rat plasma: application to pharmacokinetics of polymeric micellar formulation of curcumin. Biomed. Chromatogr., 21: 546–552. doi: 10.1002/bmc.795
- Issue online: 17 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2006
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: STPGP 336986
- Canadian Institute of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP 42407
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!