Characterization of constituents in Stellera chamaejasme L. by rapid-resolution liquid chromatography–diode array detection and electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 64–72, January 2008
How to Cite
Zhao, L., Lou, Z.-Y., Zhu, Z.-Y., Hai-Zhang, Zhang, G.-Q. and Chai, Y.-F. (2008), Characterization of constituents in Stellera chamaejasme L. by rapid-resolution liquid chromatography–diode array detection and electrospray ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Biomed. Chromatogr., 22: 64–72. doi: 10.1002/bmc.897
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2007
- The Scientific Plan Program of the National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 2006BAI08B03-07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!