Abbreviations: GSD = glycogen storage disease; DMD = Duchenne muscular dystrophy; (Glc)4 = glucose-containing tetrasaccharide α-D-Glc-(1 6)-α-D-Glc-(1 4)-D-Glc-(1 4)-D-Glc; (IM)4 = isomaltotetraose.
Quantitation of a urinary tetrasaccharide by gas chromatography and mass spectrometry†
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
Copyright © 1976 Heyden & Son Ltd.
Biological Mass Spectrometry
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 51–54, April 1976
How to Cite
Lennartson, G., Lundblad, A., Sjöblad, S., Svensson, S. and Öckerman, P. A. (1976), Quantitation of a urinary tetrasaccharide by gas chromatography and mass spectrometry. Biol. Mass Spectrom., 3: 51–54. doi: 10.1002/bms.1200030202
- Issue online: 11 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!