Thromboxane (TX)A3 and prostaglandin (PG)I3 are formed in man after dietary eicosapentaenoic acid: Identification and quantification by capillary gas chromatography–electron impact mass spectrometry
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
Copyright © 1985 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biological Mass Spectrometry
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 470–476, September 1985
How to Cite
Fischer, S. and Weber, P. C. (1985), Thromboxane (TX)A3 and prostaglandin (PG)I3 are formed in man after dietary eicosapentaenoic acid: Identification and quantification by capillary gas chromatography–electron impact mass spectrometry. Biol. Mass Spectrom., 12: 470–476. doi: 10.1002/bms.1200120905
- Issue online: 11 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 1984
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!