In partial fulfillment of Ph.D. requirements.
Keto acids in tissues and biological fluids: O-t-butyldimethylsilyl quinoxalinols as derivatives for sensitive gas chromatographic/mass spectrometric determination
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Copyright © 1985 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biological Mass Spectrometry
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 507–509, September 1985
How to Cite
Langenbeck, U., Luthe, H. and Schaper, G. (1985), Keto acids in tissues and biological fluids: O-t-butyldimethylsilyl quinoxalinols as derivatives for sensitive gas chromatographic/mass spectrometric determination. Biol. Mass Spectrom., 12: 507–509. doi: 10.1002/bms.1200120912
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 1984
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!