The differentiation of isomeric biological compounds using collision-induced dissociation of ions generated by fast atom bombardment
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Copyright © 1985 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biological Mass Spectrometry
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 525–534, September 1985
How to Cite
Kingston, E. E., Beynon, J. H., Newton, R. P. and Liehr, J. G. (1985), The differentiation of isomeric biological compounds using collision-induced dissociation of ions generated by fast atom bombardment. Biol. Mass Spectrom., 12: 525–534. doi: 10.1002/bms.1200120915
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 1984
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!