Metabolism of boldenone in man: Gas chromatographic/mass spectrometric identification of urinary excreted metabolites and determination of excretion rates
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biological Mass Spectrometry
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 3–16, January 1992
How to Cite
Schänzer, W. and Donike, M. (1992), Metabolism of boldenone in man: Gas chromatographic/mass spectrometric identification of urinary excreted metabolites and determination of excretion rates. Biol. Mass Spectrom., 21: 3–16. doi: 10.1002/bms.1200210104
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!