Presented in part at the 31st Annual Meeting of the Society of Toxicology, Seattle, Washington, 23–27 February 1992, and at the 40th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics, Washington, DC, 31 May to 5 June 1992.
Stereoselective disposition: Enantioselective quantitation of 3,4-(methylenedioxy) methamphetamine and three of its metabolites by gas chromatography/electron capture negative ion chemical ionization mass spectrometry†
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biological Mass Spectrometry
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 403–411, July 1993
How to Cite
Lim, H. K., Su, Z. and Foltz, R. L. (1993), Stereoselective disposition: Enantioselective quantitation of 3,4-(methylenedioxy) methamphetamine and three of its metabolites by gas chromatography/electron capture negative ion chemical ionization mass spectrometry. Biol. Mass Spectrom., 22: 403–411. doi: 10.1002/bms.1200220707
- Issue online: 11 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!