Structural characterization of synthetic model peptides of the DNA-binding cI434 repressor by electrospray ionization and fast atom bombardment mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biological Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 727–733, December 1994
How to Cite
Percipalle, P., Saletti, R., Pongor, S., Foti, S., Tossi, A. and Fisichella, S. (1994), Structural characterization of synthetic model peptides of the DNA-binding cI434 repressor by electrospray ionization and fast atom bombardment mass spectrometry. Biol. Mass Spectrom., 23: 727–733. doi: 10.1002/bms.1200231203
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!