Peptide sequence information derived by partial acid hydrolysis and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biological Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 734–740, December 1994
How to Cite
Vorm, O. and Roepstorff, P. (1994), Peptide sequence information derived by partial acid hydrolysis and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry. Biol. Mass Spectrom., 23: 734–740. doi: 10.1002/bms.1200231204
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!