Tracing 15N with chemical reaction interface mass spectrometry: A demonstration using 15N-labeled glutamine and asparagine substrates in cell culture
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biological Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 756–763, December 1994
How to Cite
Kusmierz, J. J. and Abramson, F. P. (1994), Tracing 15N with chemical reaction interface mass spectrometry: A demonstration using 15N-labeled glutamine and asparagine substrates in cell culture. Biol. Mass Spectrom., 23: 756–763. doi: 10.1002/bms.1200231207
- Issue online: 11 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!