This work is a publication of the US Department of Agriculture (USDA)/Agricultural Research Service (ARS) Children's Nutrition Research Center, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, Texas. This project has been funded in part with federal funds from the USDA/ARS under Cooperative Agreement number 58-6250-1-003. The contents of this publication do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the USDA, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the US Government.
Application of magnetic sector thermal ionization mass spectrometry to studies of erythrocyte iron incorporation in small children†
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biological Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 771–775, December 1994
How to Cite
Abrams, S. A., Wen, J., O'Brien, K. O., Stuff, J. E. and Liang, L. K. (1994), Application of magnetic sector thermal ionization mass spectrometry to studies of erythrocyte iron incorporation in small children. Biol. Mass Spectrom., 23: 771–775. doi: 10.1002/bms.1200231209
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!