Application of high-performance liquid chromatography/chemical reaction interface mass spectrometry for the analysis of conjugated metabolites: A demonstration using deuterated acetaminophen
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Biological Mass Spectrometry
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 776–783, December 1994
How to Cite
Teffera, Y. and Abramson, F. (1994), Application of high-performance liquid chromatography/chemical reaction interface mass spectrometry for the analysis of conjugated metabolites: A demonstration using deuterated acetaminophen. Biol. Mass Spectrom., 23: 776–783. doi: 10.1002/bms.1200231210
- Issue online: 11 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!