Funded by grants from the Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la société et la culture (FQRSC) (Dang Khoa Nguyen and Maryse Lassonde), the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC) (Renée Béland), the Canada Research Chair (Maryse Lassonde). Also supported by scholarships from the Fondation de l'Hôpital Sainte-Justine et Fondation des Etoiles and the Fondation Desjardins (Dima Safi).
Functional near-infrared spectroscopy for the assessment of overt reading
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 825–837, November 2012
How to Cite
Brain and Behavior 2012; 2(6): 825–837
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- Fonds québécois de la recherche sur la société et la culture (FQRSC)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
- Canada Research Chair
- Fondation de l'Hôpital Sainte-Justine et Fondation des Étoiles
- Fondation Desjardins
|brb3100-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||82K||Appendix. List of irregular words (A) and nonwords (B) in the 13 blocks.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.