Sensory deprivation during early development causes an increased exploratory behavior in a whisker-dependent decision task
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 24–34, January 2013
How to Cite
Brain and Behavior 2013; 3(1):24–34.
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Role of whiskers in sensorimotor development of C57BL/6 mice, Behavioural Brain Research, 2015, 287, 146, ,
- 2Experience-dependent plasticity of visual cortical microcircuits, Neuroscience, 2014, 278, 367,