Neuroanatomical and neuropharmacological approaches to postictal antinociception-related prosencephalic neurons: the role of muscarinic and nicotinic cholinergic receptors
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 286–301, May 2013
How to Cite
Brain and Behavior 2013; 3(3):286–301.
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 96/08574-9, 02/01496-5, 07/01174-1
- CAPES. Grant Numbers: AUX-PE-PNPD 2400/2009, 23038.027801/2009-37
- FAEPA. Grant Numbers: 03/05256-1, 537/1995, 70/2002, 08/03402-4, 04/14786-7
- CNPq. Grant Numbers: 304421/2007-3, 200629/2005-0
Total views by type:
Publication date: 5 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 5 Apr 2013 - 20 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 13142
- Total PDF views: 248
- Total HTML views: 12894
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.