A cytokine mixture of GM-CSF and IL-3 that induces a neuroprotective phenotype of microglia leading to amelioration of (6-OHDA)-induced Parkinsonism of rats
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
©2011 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 26–43, September 2011
How to Cite
Choudhury, M. E., Sugimoto, K., Kubo, M., Nagai, M., Nomoto, M., Takahashi, H., Yano, H. and Tanaka, J. (2011), A cytokine mixture of GM-CSF and IL-3 that induces a neuroprotective phenotype of microglia leading to amelioration of (6-OHDA)-induced Parkinsonism of rats. Brain and Behavior, 1: 26–43. doi: 10.1002/brb3.11
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Received: 25 May 2011; Revised: 02 June 2011; Accepted: 16 June 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Lentivirus-mediated delivery of sonic hedgehog into the striatum stimulates neuroregeneration in a rat model of Parkinson disease, Neurological Sciences, 2014,, , , , , , , ,
- 4GM-CSF induces neuroprotective and anti-inflammatory responses in 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine intoxicated mice, Journal of Neuroimmunology, 2013, 265, 1-2, 1, , , , ,
- 5Zonisamide up-regulated the mRNAs encoding astrocytic anti-oxidative and neurotrophic factors, European Journal of Pharmacology, 2012, 689, 1-3, 72, , , , , , , , , ,