Electrophysiological analysis of the role of novelty in the von Restorff effect
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 159–170, March 2013
How to Cite
Rangel-Gomez, M. and Meeter, M. (2013), Electrophysiological analysis of the role of novelty in the von Restorff effect. Brain and Behavior, 3: 159–170. doi: 10.1002/brb3.112
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
- NWO. Grant Number: 452-09-007
Total views by type:
Publication date: 17 Feb 2013. Cumulative views from 17 Feb 2013 - 30 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 451
- Total PDF views: 136
- Total HTML views: 315
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.