Intravenous injection of neural progenitor cells facilitates angiogenesis after cerebral ischemia
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 43–53, March 2013
How to Cite
Moriyama, Y., Takagi, N., Hashimura, K., Itokawa, C. and Tanonaka, K. (2013), Intravenous injection of neural progenitor cells facilitates angiogenesis after cerebral ischemia. Brain and Behavior, 3: 43–53. doi: 10.1002/brb3.113
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- Takeda Science Foundation
Total views by type:
Publication date: 28 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 28 Dec 2012 - 1 May 2016.
- Total views: 867
- Total PDF views: 372
- Total HTML views: 495
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.