HIRREM™: a noninvasive, allostatic methodology for relaxation and auto-calibration of neural oscillations
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 193–205, March 2013
How to Cite
Gerdes, L., Gerdes, P., Lee, S. W. and H. Tegeler, C. (2013), HIRREM™: a noninvasive, allostatic methodology for relaxation and auto-calibration of neural oscillations. Brain and Behavior, 3: 193–205. doi: 10.1002/brb3.116
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- Research on clinical applications of HIRREM
- Susanne Marcus Collins Foundation
- Martha Tegeler Family Trust