Gene therapy with AAV2-CDNF provides functional benefits in a rat model of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 75–88, March 2013
How to Cite
Bäck, S., Peränen, J., Galli, E., Pulkkila, P., Lonka-Nevalaita, L., Tamminen, T., Voutilainen, M. H., Raasmaja, A., Saarma, M., Männistö, P. T. and Tuominen, R. K. (2013), Gene therapy with AAV2-CDNF provides functional benefits in a rat model of Parkinson's disease. Brain and Behavior, 3: 75–88. doi: 10.1002/brb3.117
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Network of European Funding for Neuroscience Research (ERA-Net NEURON)
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 253840
- EU FR7 MolPark
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Finnish Parkinson Foundation
Total views by type:
Publication date: 14 Jan 2013. Cumulative views from 14 Jan 2013 - 1 Jan 2016.
- Total views: 1983
- Total PDF views: 783
- Total HTML views: 1200
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.