Challenges in diagnosis of isolated central nervous system vasculitis
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
©2011 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 57–61, September 2011
How to Cite
Amara, A. W., Bashir, K., Palmer, C. A. and Walker, H. C. (2011), Challenges in diagnosis of isolated central nervous system vasculitis. Brain and Behavior, 1: 57–61. doi: 10.1002/brb3.12
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Received: 24 May 2011; Revised: 18 July 2011; Accepted: 27 July 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Prominent Vascular and Perivascular Eosinophilic Infiltrates Heralding CNS Mycosis Fungoides, Journal of Neuropathology & Experimental Neurology, 2015, 74, 10, 948, , , ,
- 2Headache and Vasculitis, Current Pain and Headache Reports, 2013, 17, 3, , ,
- 3Rapidly progressive dementia and ataxia in an elderly man, Practical Neurology, 2013, 13, 3, 165, , ,