Human hippocampal energy metabolism is impaired during cognitive activity in a lipid infusion model of insulin resistance
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 134–144, March 2013
How to Cite
Emmanuel, Y., Cochlin, L. E., Tyler, D. J., de Jager, C. A., David Smith, A. and Clarke, K. (2013), Human hippocampal energy metabolism is impaired during cognitive activity in a lipid infusion model of insulin resistance. Brain and Behavior, 3: 134–144. doi: 10.1002/brb3.124
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2012
- British Heart Foundation
- Department of Health
Total views by type:
Publication date: 15 Feb 2013. Cumulative views from 15 Feb 2013 - 1 Jul 2016.
- Total views: 1472
- Total PDF views: 625
- Total HTML views: 847
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.