Brief alcohol exposure alters transcription in astrocytes via the heat shock pathway
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 114–133, March 2013
How to Cite
Pignataro, L., Varodayan, F. P., Tannenholz, L. E., Protiva, P. and Harrison, N. L. (2013), Brief alcohol exposure alters transcription in astrocytes via the heat shock pathway. Brain and Behavior, 3: 114–133. doi: 10.1002/brb3.125
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)/NIAAA. Grant Number: R21 AA018783