Thoracic venous congestion caused by thoracic disc herniation
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 207–210, May 2013
How to Cite
Brain and Behavior 2013; 3(3):207–210.
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- 1987. Subacute myelopathy caused by spinal venous infarction. Postgrad. Med. J. 63:669–671. , and .
- 1926. La myelite necrotique subaigue. Rev. Neurol. 46:1–42. , and .
- 2008. Venous congestive myelopathy: three autopsy cases showing a variety of clinicopathologic features. Neuropathology 28:303–308. , , , , , , et al.
- 1999. Nonhemorrhagic venous infarction of the spinal cord without spinal vascular malformation. J. Neurol. 246:852–854. , , and .
- 1993. Case report: spontaneous thrombosis of a spinal dural AVM (Foix–Alajouanine syndrome) – magnetic resonance appearance. Clin. Radiol. 47:134–136. , and .
- 2005. Venous congestive myelopathy: a mimic of neoplasia. Mod. Pathol. 18:710–718. , , , , and .
- 2001. The differential diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry 71(Suppl. 2):ii9–ii15.
- 1981. Spinal cord infarction secondary to intervertebral disc embolism. Ann. Neurol. 9:296–301. , , , and .
- 1988. Myelopathy due to intracranial dural arteriovenous fistulas draining intrathecally into spinal medullary veins. Report of three cases. J. Neurosurg. 69:934–939. , , , , , and .