A balancing act of the brain: activations and deactivations driven by cognitive load
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 273–285, May 2013
How to Cite
Brain and Behavior 2013; 3(3):273–285.
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Bilingual speech-in-noise: Neural bases of semantic context use in the native language, Brain and Language, 2014, 132, 1, , ,
- 2Medial temporal lobe activation during autobiographical context memory retrieval of time and place and its dependency upon recency, Neurocase, 2013, 1, , , ,