Group independent component analysis of MR spectra
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 229–242, May 2013
How to Cite
Brain and Behavior 2013; 3(3):229–242.
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 2R01EB000840, 5P20RR021938, 1R01EB006841
- 2012. Capturing inter-subject variability with group independent component analysis of fMRI data: a simulation study. Neuroimage 59:4141–4159. , , , , and .
- 2005. Unified segmentation. Neuroimage 26:839–851. , and .
- 1995. An information-maximization approach to blind separation and blind deconvolution. Neural Comput. 7:1129–1159. , and .
- 2003. Latency (in)sensitive ICA. Group independent component analysis of fMRI data in the temporal frequency domain. Neuroimage 20:1661–1669. , , , and .
- 2009. A review of group ICA for fMRI data and ICA for joint inference of imaging, genetic, and ERP data. Neuroimage 45(Suppl. 1):S163–S172. , , and .
- 1994. Independent component analysis, a new concept? Sig. Process. 36:287–314.
- 2006. Use of tissue water as a concentration reference for proton spectroscopic imaging. Magn. Reson. Med. 55:1219–1226. , , , , , , et al.
- 2000. Proton NMR chemical shifts and coupling constants for brain metabolites. NMR Biomed. 13:129–153. , , and .
- 2009. A comparative study of feature extraction and blind source separation of independent component analysis (ICA) on childhood brain tumour 1H magnetic resonance spectra. NMR Biomed. 22:809–818. , , , , , , et al.
- 2008. The principles of quantification applied to in vivo proton MR spectroscopy. Eur. J. Radiol. 67:218–229.
- 2002. Quantitative 1H-magnetic resonance spectroscopy of human brain: influence of composition and parameterization of the basis set in linear combination model-fitting. Magn. Reson. Med. 48:440–453. , , , , , and .
- 1999. Fast and robust fixed-point algorithms for independent component analysis. IEEE Trans. Neural Netw. 10:626–634.
- 2006. 1H MR spectroscopy of the brain: absolute quantification of metabolites. Radiology 240:318–332. , , , and .
- 2005. Scyllo-inositol in normal aging human brain: 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopy study at 4 Tesla. NMR Biomed. 18:51–55. , , , and .
- 2004. Quantitation of simulated short echo time 1H human brain spectra by LCModel and AMARES. Magn. Reson. Med. 51:904–912. , , , , and .
- 2004. Issues of spectral quality in clinical 1H-magnetic resonance spectroscopy and a gallery of artifacts. NMR Biomed. 17:361–381.
- 2003. Independent component analysis for automated decomposition of in vivo magnetic resonance spectra. Magn. Reson. Med. 50:697–703. , , , and .
- 2010. Semiblind spatial ICA of fMRI using spatial constraints. Hum. Brain Mapp. 31:1076–1088. , , , , and .
- 2001. Java-based graphical user interface for MRUI, a software package for quantitation of in vivo/medical magnetic resonance spectroscopy signals. Comput. Biol. Med. 31:269–286. , , , , and .
- 2005. Use of phased array coils for a determination of absolute metabolite concentrations. Magn. Reson. Med. 53:3–8. , , , and .
- 2004. Robust denoising of electrophoresis and mass spectrometry signals with minimum description length principle. FEBS Lett. 570:107–113. , , , and .
- 1993. Estimation of metabolite concentrations from localized in vivo proton NMR spectra. Magn. Reson. Med. 30:672–679.
- 2005. Independent component analysis to proton spectroscopic imaging data of human brain tumours. Eur. J. Radiol. 56:160–164. , , , , , and .
- 1983. A universal prior for integers and estimation by minimum description length. Ann. Stat. 11:416–431.
- 2007. GAVA: spectral simulation for in vivo MRS applications. J. Magn. Reson. 185:291–299. , , , , and .
- 2001. NMR spectral quantitation by principal component analysis. NMR Biomed. 14:271–277. , and .
- 2004. High cerebral scyllo-inositol: a new marker of brain metabolism disturbances induced by chronic alcoholism. MAGMA 17:47–61. , , , , , , et al.
- 2013. Neurometabolite concentration and clinical features of chronic alcohol use: a proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy study. Psychiatry Res. 211:141–147. , , , , , , et al.