A phenotypic model recapitulating the neuropathology of Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 351–366, July 2013
How to Cite
Brain and Behavior 2013; 3(4):351–366
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 EY020796
Total views by type:
Publication date: 17 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 17 Apr 2013 - 1 Feb 2015.
- Total views: 1258
- Total PDF views: 492
- Total HTML views: 766
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.