Early presymptomatic cholinergic dysfunction in a murine model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 3, page 328, May 2013
How to Cite
Casas, C., Herrando-Grabulosa, M., Manzano, R., Mancuso, R., Osta, R. and Navarro, X. (2013), Early presymptomatic cholinergic dysfunction in a murine model of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Brain and Behavior, 3: 328. doi: 10.1002/brb3.141
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Vol. 3, Issue 2, 145–158, Article first published online: 17 FEB 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 May 2013. Cumulative views from 13 May 2013 - 30 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 214
- Total PDF views: 91
- Total HTML views: 123
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.