Marie-Therese Gast and Anke Tönjes contributed equally to this work.
The role of rs2237781 within GRM8 in eating behavior
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 495–502, September 2013
How to Cite
Brain and Behavior 2013; 3(5): 495–502
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- German Diabetes Association
- DDS Foundation
- IFB AdiposityDiseases. Grant Numbers: ADI-K50D, ADI-K60E, ADI-K7-39, ADI-K7-38
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: FKZ: 01EO1001
- DFG. Grant Numbers: CRC 1052, DK072488
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
This article has been cited by:
- 1Role of genetic variants in ADIPOQ in human eating behavior, Genes & Nutrition, 2015, 10, 1, , , , , , , , , ,