Quantification of subcortical gray-matter vascularization using 7 Tesla time-of-flight angiography
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 3, Issue 5, pages 515–518, September 2013
How to Cite
Brain and Behavior 2013; 3(5): 515–518
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- Division of Psychiatry Research and Psychogeriatric Medicine
- University of Zürich
- Institute for Biomedical Engineering
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zürich)
- 2009. Aging of subcortical nuclei: microstructural, mineralization and atrophy modifications measured in vivo using MRI. Neuroimage 48:29–36. , , , , and .
- 2008. Observation of the lenticulostriate arteries in the human brain in vivo using 7.0T MR-angiography. Stroke 39:1604–1606. , , , , , , et al.
- 1975. “Mini-mental state”. A practical method for grading the cognitive state of patients for the clinician. J. Psychiatr. Res. 12:189–198. , , and .
- 2008. Noninvasive depiction of the lenticulostriate arteries with time-of-flight MR-angiography at 7.0 T. Cerebrovasc. Dis. 26:624–629. , , , , and .
- 1979. A simple sequentially rejective Bonferroni test procedure. Scand. J. Stat. 6:65–70.
- 2013. Vascular disease and dementias: paradigm shifts to drive research in new directions. Alzheimers Dement. 9:76–92. , , , , and .
- 2012. Healthy aging: an automatic analysis of global and regional morphological alterations of human brain. Acad. Radiol. 19:785–793. , , , , , and .
- 2005. Routine clinical brain MRI sequences for use at 3.0 Tesla. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 22:13–22. , , , , , and .
- 2012. Ultrahigh-field MRI in human ischemic stroke–a 7 Tesla study. PLoS One 7:e37631. , , , , , , et al.
- 2002. Impact of subcortical ischemic lesions on behavior and cognition. Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci. 977:141–148.
- 1992. Age-related differences in volumes of subcortical nuclei, brain matter, and cerebrospinal fluid in healthy men as measured with magnetic resonance imaging. Arch. Neurol. 49:839–845. , , , , and .
- 2004. Parallel imaging at high field strength: synergies and joint potential. Top. Magn. Reson. Imaging 15:237–244.
- 2002. Subcortical ischaemic vascular dementia. Lancet Neurol. 1:426–436. , , , , and .
- 2012. Striatal contributions to declarative memory retrieval. Neuron 75:380–392. , and .
- 2008. Independent cognitive effects of atrophy and diffuse subcortical and thalamico-cortical cerebrovascular disease in dementia. Stroke 39:822–830. , , , and .