Brain and Behavior 2012; 2(3): 283–344
Contemporary use and practice of electroconvulsive therapy worldwide
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 283–344, May 2012
How to Cite
Leiknes, K. A., Schweder, L. J.-v. and Høie, B. (2012), Contemporary use and practice of electroconvulsive therapy worldwide. Brain and Behavior, 2: 283–344. doi: 10.1002/brb3.37
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Received: 29 August 2011; Revised: 14 December 2011; Accepted: 15 December 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 20 Mar 2012. Cumulative views from 20 Mar 2012 - 10 Mar 2014.
- Total views: 3024
- Total PDF views: 869
- Total HTML views: 2155
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.