Supported in part by the Intramural Research Program of the NIH, National Institute on Aging and by Research and Development Contract N01-AG-3-2124.
Longitudinal brain activity changes in asymptomatic Alzheimer disease
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 221–230, May 2012
How to Cite
Codispoti, K.-E. T., Beason-Held, L. L., Kraut, M. A., O’Brien, R. J., Rudow, G., Pletnikova, O., Crain, B., Troncoso, J. C. and Resnick, S. M. (2012), Longitudinal brain activity changes in asymptomatic Alzheimer disease. Brain and Behavior, 2: 221–230. doi: 10.1002/brb3.47
Brain and Behavior 2012; 2(3): 221–230
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Received: 17 October 2011; Revised: 30 January 2012; Accepted: 9 February 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Connectivity analysis of normal and mild cognitive impairment patients based on FDG and PiB-PET images, Neuroscience Research, 2015, 98, 50, , , , ,
- 2Genetic modification of the relationship between phosphorylated tau and neurodegeneration, Alzheimer's & Dementia, 2014, 10, 6, 637, , ,
- 3Mild Cognitive Impairment and Asymptomatic Alzheimer Disease Subjects, Journal of Neuropathology & Experimental Neurology, 2014, 73, 4, 295, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Innate immunity receptor CD36 promotes cerebral amyloid angiopathy, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2013, 110, 8, 3089, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 5Ratio of Aβ42/P-tau181p in CSF is associated with aberrant default mode network in AD, Scientific Reports, 2013, 3,, , , , , ,
- 6Risk and resilience: A new perspective on Alzheimer's disease, Geriatric Mental Health Care, 2013, 1, 3, 47,