Publishing in an open access age: preserving the scribbles, getting heard, and assuring the quality of information
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
©2011 The Author. Brain and Behavior published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 1, Issue 1, page i, September 2011
How to Cite
Alexandrov, A. V. (2011), Publishing in an open access age: preserving the scribbles, getting heard, and assuring the quality of information. Brain and Behavior, 1: i. doi: 10.1002/brb3.5
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 22 Mar 2011. Cumulative views from 22 Mar 2011 - 1 Sep 2015.
- Total views: 4252
- Total PDF views: 1334
- Total HTML views: 2918
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.