Neural bases of gaze and emotion processing in children with autism spectrum disorders
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
©2011 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 1–11, September 2011
How to Cite
Davies, M. S., Dapretto, M., Sigman, M., Sepeta, L. and Bookheimer, S. Y. (2011), Neural bases of gaze and emotion processing in children with autism spectrum disorders. Brain and Behavior, 1: 1–11. doi: 10.1002/brb3.6
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Received: 13 April 2011; Revised: 15 April 2011; Accepted: 20 April 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Face processing in autism spectrum disorders: From brain regions to brain networks, Neuropsychologia, 2015, 71, 201, ,
- 2Neural Signatures of Autism Spectrum Disorders: Insights into Brain Network Dynamics, Neuropsychopharmacology, 2015, 40, 1, 171, , , , ,
- 3Social visual engagement in infants and toddlers with autism: Early developmental transitions and a model of pathogenesis, Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 2015, 50, 189, , ,
- 4Brain Mapping, 2015,, , ,
- 5Autism, oxytocin and interoception, Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 2014, 47, 410, ,
- 6Social-cognitive, physiological, and neural mechanisms underlying emotion regulation impairments: understanding anxiety in autism spectrum disorder, International Journal of Developmental Neuroscience, 2014, 39, 22, , , , , ,
- 7AMPAKINE enhancement of social interaction in the BTBR mouse model of autism, Neuropharmacology, 2013, 64, 268, , , , ,