Eye-of-the-Tiger sign is not Pathognomonic of Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration in Adult Cases
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2011
©2011 The Authors. Brain and Behavior published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Brain and Behavior
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 55–56, September 2011
How to Cite
Chang, C.-L. and Lin, C.-M. (2011), Eye-of-the-Tiger sign is not Pathognomonic of Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration in Adult Cases. Brain and Behavior, 1: 55–56. doi: 10.1002/brb3.8
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2011
- Received: 25 April 2011; Revised: 03 May 2011; Accepted: 08 May 2011.
- 2006. Genotypic and phenotypic spectrum of PANK2 mutations in patients with neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation. Ann. Neurol. 59:248–256. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
- 2003. Genetic, clinical, and radiographic delineation of Hallervorden-Spatz syndrome. N. Engl. J. Med. 348:33–40. , , , , , , and .
- 2006. The “eye-of-the-tiger” sign is not pathognomonic of the PANK2 mutation. Arch. Neurol. 63:292–293. , , , and .
- 2008. T2* and FSE MRI distinguishes four subtypes of neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation. Neurology 70:1614–1619. , , , , , , , , and .
- 2007. Eye of the tiger sign in multiple system atrophy. Eur. J. Neurol. 14:e1–2. , , , , , and .
- 2006). Genetic heterogeneity in patients with pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration and classic magnetic resonance imaging eye-of-the-tiger pattern. Mov Disord, 21(2):252–254. , , , , , , , , , , , , , and . (